By Trey Nash
Many books introduce C#, but when you do not have the time to learn 1200 pages, sped up C# 2008 grants every little thing you must find out about C# 2008 in a centred 500 pages of must-know details and top practices.
C# 2008 deals robust new positive factors, and sped up C# 2008 is the quickest route to mastery, for either skilled C# programmers relocating to C# 2008 and programmers relocating to C# from one other object-oriented language.
You'll fast grasp C# syntax whereas studying how the CLR simplifies many programming initiatives. you are going to additionally examine most sensible practices that be sure your code may be effective, reusable, and powerful. Why spend months or years getting to know the easiest how you can layout and code C# whilst this booklet will assist you to do issues the fitting manner, correct from the start?
- Comprehensively and concisely explains either C# 2005 and C# 2008 features
- makes a speciality of the language itself and on the way to use C# 2008 proficiently for all .NET software development
- Concentrates on how C# gains paintings and the way to top use them for powerful, high-performance code.
What you will learn
- How C# works with and exploits the CLR
- the way to use arrays, collections, and iterators
- easy methods to deal with occasions with delegates and nameless functions
- the way to layout and use familiar kinds and methods
- how one can thread successfully and robustly
- find out how to use the C# 2008 nameless varieties, lamba expressions, and extension methods
Who is that this e-book for?
If you are an skilled C# programmer, you want to know how C# has replaced with C# 2008. If youre an skilled object-oriented programmer relocating to C#, you need to ramp up fast within the language whereas studying the newest positive factors and methods. In both case, this booklet is for you. the 1st 3 chapters succinctly current C# basics, for these new to or reviewing C#. the remainder of the e-book covers the entire significant C# gains, in nice element, explaining how they paintings and the way most sensible to exploit them. no matter what your heritage or want, youll treasure this ebook for so long as you code in C# 2008.
Read or Download Accelerated C Sharp 2008 PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
Able to study programming? begin right here! ™Learn the basics of contemporary programming with visible C# 2010—and commence development your first apps for the computer and internet. when you have totally no prior event, no problem—simply commence right here! This booklet introduces must-know techniques and strategies via easy-to-follow factors, examples, and workouts.
- Beginning C++ Through Game Programming, Second Edition, Instructor Solution Manual
- Mastering Regular Expressions
- Au Fil De Perles
- Windows-Programmierung mit C++ .
- Algorithmique et programmation en Java - 3ème édition - Cours et exercices corrigés
- Professional ASP.NET XML with C#
Extra resources for Accelerated C Sharp 2008
Generics open up such a huge area of development that you’ll probably still be learning handy tricks of applying them over the next several years. Some of those tricks can be borrowed from the C++ template world, but not all of them, since the two concepts are fundamentally different. Iterators and anonymous methods offer a concise way of expressing common idioms such as enumeration and callback methods, while support for partial type declarations within C# makes it easier to work with tool-generated code.
Thankfully, autoimplemented properties greatly reduce the amount of typing necessary to define properties on types. You can read more about them in Chapter 4. 0 also introduces two new features that help when instantiating and initializing object instances. Using object and collection initializers, you can instantiate and initialize either an object or a collection in one compound statement. I cover object initializers in Chapter 4 and collection initializers in Chapter 9. 0 introduced partial class definitions to facilitate using code generators.
Partial types solve this problem, because now you can augment the generated code in a separate file so that your changes aren’t lost when the wizard regenerates the code. For a great example of how partial types are used, look at the code automatically generated when you create a Windows Forms application using Visual Studio. You can find more information regarding partial types in Chapter 4. 5. Using C++/CLI, standardized in Ecma-372 and first made available with Visual Studio 2005, you can use generics and templates together.